[Revised on 18 September 2021]
The information (which shall also include data) provided by You to Us or collected from You by Us may consist of Personal Data and Non-Personal Data. "Personal Data" is the information You submit and that can be used to uniquely identify or contact You and "Non-Personal Data" is the de-identified and non-personally identifiable information collected from the App/Site.
When You interact with us through the Services, We may collect Personal Data and other information from You, as further described below.
acknowledge and agree that such Personal Data may be transferred from Your current location to the offices and servers of qoohoo and the authorized third parties referred to herein.
You shall have the right to have any such Personal Data removed by notifying us of the same at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. However, You acknowledge that any deletion of such collected Personal Data may negatively impact Our ability to provide You with the Services and also would impact Your whole experience on the Site/App.
When You interact with qoohoo through the Services, We receive and store certain Non-Personal Data. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies such as tracking technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify You. qoohoo may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by qoohoo affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to the App/Site, the number of visitors to each page of the App/Site, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that any information collected through this process is purely incidental and no specific attempt is being made to collect such Personal Data in this process. You acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for qoohoo to have access to, use, process and store such Non-Personal Data to enrich the User experience on the App Site and there expressly consent to Our access, use, processing and storage of such Non-Personal Date.
In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, qoohoo often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data, and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and qoohoo may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents, and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify You personally.
qoohoo may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe Our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
When we provide our Services and/or other offers, we may ask you for,access, or track geo-location-based information from your mobile or other electronic device while downloading or using our mobile app or functionality. If you choose to engage with these services, we will receive certain information about your location, which may include country, state, city, or more specific location information, in order to provide you with the requested services including geographically relevant features, offers, applications, and application recommendations.
We are controllers of User data and may process such data as may be required. We store the information collected from the App/Site, which is used to:
- Improve Our Services;
- Enhance the User experience;
- Communicate with the customers in relation to technical and other administrative matters via emails and other modes of communication;
- Personalisation of the product and the services;
- Product development;
- Relevant offers;
- Reporting and Business operations;
- Conduct and undertake research in order to develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features to service better experience;
- Consulting services;
- Ensure that you are old enough to use our App/Site (as required by law); and
- Research wherein We investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
qoohoo and its subsidiaries and affiliates (the "Related Companies") may also use Your Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand Our users, and to improve the Services.
qoohoo and its affiliates may use this information to contact You in the future to tell You about services We believe will be of interest to You. If We do so, each marketing communication We send You will contain instructions permitting You to "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or You wish to have Your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
qoohoo is not in the business of selling Your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of Our relationship with You. There are, however, certain circumstances in which We may share Your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to You, as set forth below:
- To Our employees, in order to diagnose and resolve any problems or to provide support to you.
- To any other person, who perform services on Our behalf, including billing, cashbacks, survey administration, reconciliation, complaint management, technical or customer support and provision of email and data analytics.
- To the business partners, who can alert You about the new services. Upon receipt of any alert if you desire to be removed from such an alert list, You may inform the sender or unsubscribe from the list as provided in each mail alert.
- In the event that We engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of a part of Our assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of Our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (such as due diligence), some or all other information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- To engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process other information and support Our business. These third parties may provide virtual computing and storage services.
- With Our corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries with respect to other information provided by the customer;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- If We are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or in response to legal requests by government agencies or any other authority under law or when We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect national security and public interest or to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
As a user of the App/Site, You shall have the following rights:
The right to request, for a nominal charge, (i) confirmation of whether We process Your Personal Data and (ii) access to a copy of the Personal Data retained; The right to request proper rectification or removal of Your Personal Data or restriction of the processing of Your Personal Data; The right to have access to Your collected Personal Data in a portable form. Where the processing of Your Personal Data is based on Your consent, the right to withdraw Your consent at any time without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal; Where processing of Your Personal Data is either based on Your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract with You and processing is carried out by automated means, the right to receive the Personal Data concerning You in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to have Your Personal Data transmitted directly to another company, where technically feasible (data portability); The right to object to processing if We are processing Your Personal Data on the basis of Our legitimate interest unless We can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which may override Your right. If You object to such processing, We ask you to state the grounds of Your objection in order for us to examine the processing of Your Personal Data and to balance our legitimate interest in processing and Your objection to this processing; The right to object to processing Your personal data for direct marketing purposes; The right to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulator.
You can exercise any of the above listed rights by communicating the same to us at [email@example.com].
Privacy and security is our priority, which is why we built end-to-end encryption into our app. When end-to-end encrypted, your messages, photos, videos, voice messages, documents, status updates and calls are secured from falling into the wrong hands. End-to-end encryption ensures only you and the person you're communicating with can read or listen to what is sent, and nobody in between, not even qoohoo.
You may also have the option of posting Your Services activities to Social Networking Services when You access content through the Services (for example, You may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); You acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, Your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Networking Services You have enabled will be able to view such activity.
We will put in place measures such that Your Personal Data, which is in Our possession or under Our control, is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as and in any case, when it would be reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such Personal Data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other reason including applicable law.
We, however, reserve the right to retain, store and use Your Data including Personal Data for Our business purposes, whether such Data has been deleted or not. After a period of time, Your Data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by Us as long as necessary for Us to provide Our Services effectively.
Please note that your withdrawal of consent to use Your Personal Data may result in Us not being able to provide You with access to the App/Site or terminate any existing relationship that We may have with You.
qoohoo takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, You should take special care in deciding what information You send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to qoohoo via the Internet.
In the event of a change in the law applicable to data protection in India, You hereby expressly consent to Our continued use, storage, collection and disclosure of Your Data including Personal Data to the fullest extent permitted under such applicable law. We may reach out to You for obtaining additional consents and approvals as required under the amended law and You will be required to comply with such requests. Should You choose to not provide Us with such additional consents and approvals, We may have to discontinue Your access to the App/Site.
You may choose to not provide Us with or withdraw any or all information included under Personal Data, but in the event that you do so, We may be unable to allow you to access the App/Site or otherwise avail services for the provision of which Your information is being collected or processed.
In accordance with the IT Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are provided below:
Name: Vimal Kumar Singh
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org